We will guide your into some of the most pristine wilderness in Australia where you will learn meditation methods that will:
- Deepen you connection with the true nature of your essential being
- Open you to greater mindfulness of the world around you
- Develop your intuitive abilities
- Experience oneness with nature
- Fully realise the power of now
WILD MEDITATIONS – Beginnings and Endings with Gratitude
A weekend of meditation, fun and connection in the wilderness.
Exploring the healing gifts of wilderness, community and meditation.
This weekend meditation retreat will include:
- Nature based Meditations
- Group Meditations
- Solo meditation time in Nature
- Sunrise and sunset ceremony
- Mindfulness in day to day life (Sitting, walking, eating and in dialogue)
- A chance to explore the wilderness within the safety of a group and an experienced Wilderness Therapist
- Learn (remember) Nature Connection Routines of Sit Spot, Inner Compass Wandering, Sense Revival.
- Camping together under a blanket of stars on the banks of a remote and gorgeous river cradled by the sandstone walls of the Colo River canyon.
- Time for connection and storytelling over the fire at night.
Moron Falls, Kanangra Walls National Park
What to bring:
- Tent or Tarp
- Sleeping pad / mat
- Sleeping Bag
- Lunch on first day
- Snacks (nuts, dried fruit, etc)
- Cooking Supplies (cup, bowl and pot and cutlery) can cook on fire or we will have a few cooking stoves
- 2 – 1.5 liter water bottles (drinking water available at the river, water purifier provided)
- Notepad and pen
- Something warm for the evening
- Swimmers, small towel (optional)
- Medication, first aid supplies, sunscreen, insect repellant
- Toiletries and Toilet paper
- Start: 8.00 am Friday
- Finish: 9.00 pm Monday
- $595 – early bird price $495
- Post on the Essential Wholeness Facebook Event where you will be driving from, and we can organise passengers and drivers to share petrol costs.