Benefits of Meditation and Mindfulness:
- relaxation and sense of inner peace
- improved immune system functioning
- stress reduction and anger management
- enhanced concentration and mental clarity
- release of endorphins for the easing of pain
- recognition of the source of true self esteem
- greater ability to enjoy the simple things in life
- deepening of compassion for oneself and others
- increased serotonin production for the regulation of anxiety and depression
For over thirty years Eric Lyleson has studied meditation with many teachers including: Lama Ole Nydahl, Sogyal Rinpoche, Adyashanti, Eli Jaxon Bear, Lama Tendar, Jack Kornfield, Rick Hanson, Dan Brown & Marianne Williamson WHEN: Eight Tuesdays evenings 7.00 – 8.30 Begins: near the beginning of each school term: February, April, July, October
“Thanks Eric for re-introducing my inner self back to me… it’s really enlightened my life again.” Rhonda B.
“I feel I can accept things better than before the course and be less judgemental of people and situations. Also I there more in the moment and accepting and enjoying the good times.” Jasper T.