This workshop is for anyone who wants to discover freedom habitual disturbing emotions such as: anxiety, panic, sadness, grief, despair, guilt, anger, frustration and trauma. You will also learn to identify and clear limiting beliefs that get in the way of natural self-confidence, self-acceptance, self-esteem and an ability to enjoy life to the fullest. You will also learn how to resolve the emotional stress that can contribute to:
- Headaches and eye strain
- Back, neck and shoulder tension and pain
- High blood pressure
- ADD and ADHD
- Digestive problems
- Addictions or drug and alcohol abuse
- Sexual problems
- Compulsive shopping
- Arthritic pain and carpal tunnel syndrome
Although EFT is used by professionals, anyone can learn and use it to help yourself and others. The focus of this workshop is on you gaining self-help tools primarily for your benefit. It will also give you the skills to help others. In a simple and easy to use way, EFT combines:
- Modern Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) principles
- Acupressure points of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Core elements of Eye Movement, Desensitisation and Reprocessing EMDR a highly effective treatment for trauma.
Learning basic mindfulness practice not only makes the EFT more effective, it also helps you maintain the benefits.