Professional Trainings for Buddhist and Spiritually-minded therapists
Are you interested in the integration of Buddhism and other spiritual traditions with psychotherapy?
Are you interested in how to integrate spiritual awareness and practice with psychotherapy?
Do you think mindfulness has added a lot to therapy and would like to know how other Buddhist practices can be integrated into your therapy practice?
Are you inspired by the work of people like:
- Marsha M. Linehan, PhD Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Daniel Siegel, MD, Mindsight and Neural Integration
- Tara Brach, PhD, Clinical Psychologist and Buddhist
- Stephen Gilligan, PhD, Self-Relations
- See more Buddhism Influenced Psychotherapists by clicking here >>>
Then we have some exciting information and great workshops and trainings for you. Please read on.