Date(s) - 11/07/2017
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Essential Wholeness Psychology
Learn the meditation and mindfulness secrets of the masters.
This eight session meditation and mindfulness course explores the nature of consciousness, happiness and peace of mind.
This course integrates the insights of modern psychology with the 2500 year old tradition of Buddhist meditation. Enabling you to learn the basic strategies of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Meditation and Mindfulness in an effective, practicle and life-changing way.
Benefits of Meditation and Mindfulness:
• relaxation and sense of inner peace
• improved immune system functioning
• stress reduction and anger management
• enhanced concentration and mental clarity
• release of endorphins for the easing of pain
• recognition of the source of true self esteem
• greater ability to enjoy the simple things in life
• deepening of compassion for oneself and others
• increased serotonin production for regulation of anxiety and depression
For over thirty years Eric Lyleson has studied meditation with many teachers including: Lama Ole Nydahl, Sogyal Rinpoche, Gangaji, Adyashanti, Eli Jaxon Bear, Lama Tendar, Jack Kornfield, Dan Brown, PhD, Rick Hanson, PhD, A.H. Almaas & Marianne Williamson
Bookings are closed for this event.